首页 > 口语会话 > 名人访谈 > 玩物谁知音? Ever Wonder about the Voice Behind the Toy?
2012
10-31

玩物谁知音? Ever Wonder about the Voice Behind the Toy?

在观看动画片的时候,在把玩着手中会说话的变形金刚的时候,你的脑中是否会闪过这样一个念头:动画片中的人物还有发声玩具说话的声音从哪来的呢?是什么人给它们配音的呢?这些配音演员在现实生活中是怎么样的人呢?他们是不是也和那些虚构的角色一样呢?……

若是没有配音演员,动画片就成了默剧,发声玩具也少了趣味性,可是很少有人会关注这些人。我们会很熟悉他们的声音,但是或许有一天他们与我们擦肩而过,我们也无法认出他们来。本期的《滋味人生》,就让我们随着《旧金山纪事报》的流行文化评论家彼特·哈特劳布,走进配音演员的世界吧。

Ever Wonder about the Voice Behind the Toy?

发音:美式发音 语速:150词/分钟 使用方法:泛听+模仿 

Charlie Ibsen (Voice Actor, as Scout the Dog):
查理·伊布森(为“童军狗狗”配音):(歌声)我和我朋友梅洛……

(Singing) Me and my friend Milo…

Michele Norris (Host): If you are the parent of a young child or a child yourself, you might recognize this voice.
米切尔·诺里斯(主持人):如果你为人父母,家有幼童,又或者你本身就是小孩子,那么这声音你能认出来吧。

Ibsen: (Singing) …we’re the best of friends.
查理·伊布森:(歌声)……我们是最好的朋友。

Norris: That’s 11-year-old Charlie Ibsen as the LeapFrog toy Scout the Dog. Well, San Francisco Chronicle writer Peter Hartlaub has made it his mission to 1)track down the real people behind the voices of his children’s toys. He calls this the Talking Toy Project, and Peter Hartlaub joins us to talk about it. Welcome to the program.
诺里斯:大家听到的是为跳蛙玩具公司旗下产品“童军狗狗”配音的十一岁小孩查理·伊布森的歌声。《旧金山纪事报》的专栏作家彼特·哈特劳布展开了一场追踪玩具音源的行动,决意要找寻出自己孩子的发声玩具背后的配音真人,称之为“发声玩具项目”,今天他来到节目中跟我们聊这个话题。欢迎。

Mr. Peter Hartlaub (Pop Culture Critic, San Francisco Chronicle): Thank you for having me.
彼特·哈特劳布(《旧金山纪事报》的流行文化评论家):谢谢你的邀请。

Norris: How did you start on this adventure to track down the voices behind your kids’ toys?
诺里斯:你是怎么开始想到要寻找孩子玩具背后那些配音真人的呢?

Mr. Hartlaub: I think it went way back. I remember probably 20 years ago when I found out that the voice of Bart Simpson was actually a grown woman. I started to get 2)suspicious…(laughs)…every time I heard an 3)animated character. And then my children started getting talking toys as gifts. And, you know, they loved the talking toys. If it was up to me, I would have just, you know, 4)whittled all of their toys from 5)logs in the backyard. I didn’t want anything talking in my house except me and my wife and my kids. But they got the toys and they loved them, and that suspicion continued.
哈特劳布:想起来,这念头其实是很早以前就萌芽的了。我记得大概二十年前,我发现了动画片主角巴特·辛普森原来是个大人配音的,而且还是女的。以后但凡听到动画人物的声音时我就开始疑心重重(笑)……会不会又是……。后来我的孩子们会收到别人送的一些发声玩具礼物。你知道的,孩子们就是喜欢会说话的玩具。要是我能说了算,我就会在后院里找些木头来刨削切刻,自己给孩子做玩具去。除了我和太太还有我家孩子的声音,我可不想家里有些什么其他声音在叽里呱啦。但是,孩子们还是收到了那些会说话的玩具,而且喜欢得不得了,我那好奇疑心又一再被勾起。

Norris: And you 6)ultimately, starting with Scout the Dog, this green 7)floppy-eared dog, tracked down the voice who’s inside Scout, and you find it’s Charlie Ibsen, 11 years old.
诺里斯:然后你最终就从“童军狗狗”入手,找到了这只耷拉着耳朵的绿毛小狗背后的配音真人——十一岁的查理·伊布森。

Mr. Hartlaub: And I have always thought that they were all 45-year-old women, and then to find out that he was actually a kid was a surprise for me.
哈特劳布:我一直觉得都是些四十五岁的女人在做配音的,而后来发现“童军狗狗”的配音是个小孩,我感到挺意外的。

Norris: Well, Scout the Dog can be programmed to say your kid’s name, a favorite food or animal in Charlie’s voice, which means he has to go in and record those names, right?
诺里斯:“童军狗狗”这玩具可以设定让查理的声音叫出你家孩子的名字,讲出他/她最爱的一种食物或者动物,这样一来,查理就得按需要去录制那些名字了,是吧?

Mr. Hartlaub: Yeah. And I went in and he was recording, I think, “Rush” and “Dillon”.
哈特劳布:对的。我去看了他录音,当时,他在录“拉什”和“迪伦”这两个名字。

玩物谁知音? Ever Wonder about the Voice Behind the Toy? - 第1张  | 快乐英语  Norris: Let’s listen. We have some audio from that recording session when he’s recording these names.
诺里斯:我们来听听。我们有一些他在录这两个名字时的录音片段。

Unidentified Man #1: All right. We’re gonna do “Dillon”.
未名男士一:好了。我们来录“迪伦”。

Then we’re gonna do “Rush”. Ready?
然后再录“拉什”。准备好了没?

Ibsen: Yup. Dillon.
伊布森:行了。迪伦。

Unidentified Man #1: Perfect. Nice to meet you.
未名男士一:很好。很高兴见到你。

Ibsen: Dillon.
伊布森:迪伦。

Unidentified Man #1: That was the winner, Charlie.
未名男士一:查理,刚才的最赞了!

Ibsen: Rush.
伊布森:拉什。

Unidentified Man #1: Good.
未名男士一:好。

Norris: (laughs) He’s good at what he does.
诺里斯:(笑)他做得很好嘛。

Mr. Hartlaub: Yeah. He was “in-one-take Charlie”. They’re all in awe of him. He’s like a rock star when he walks into LeapFrog.
哈特劳布:是呀,他号称“一遍定音小查理”。那些制作人都对他佩服得不行。他走进跳蛙玩具公司时,整个一副摇滚巨星的姿态。

Norris: Well, Peter, you have tracked down the voice of Scout the Dog, so that’s one checked off your list. Who else are you trying to find? What other voices inside your kids’ toys?
诺里斯:彼特,你现在已经找到“童军狗狗”的配音演员,算是完成了一个任务了。还有谁你要找的呢?你家小孩的玩具里还有哪些声音你要追寻的呢?

Mr. Hartlaub: The next one I’ve got is the Fridge Farm Magnetic Animal Set, Tad the Frog, who I have located. That’s going to be the next one that I do. She’s in Los Angeles. I’m planning on a road trip.
哈特劳布:下一个要找的是“动物农庄磁铁乐”里面的宝贝小泰蛙,我已经找到了。这是接着要去采访的。她在洛杉矶,我正计划到那边去一趟。

Norris: OK. Now, you’ve brought the Fridge Farm Magnetic Animal Set there with you into the studio in San Francisco.
诺里斯:你这会儿还给我们在旧金山的播音室带来了这套“动物农庄磁铁乐”玩具。

Mr. Hartlaub: Yes, I have it.
哈特劳布:是的。

Norris: Can we hear it?
诺里斯:我们能听一听吗?

Mr. Hartlaub: Yes. Here you go.
哈特劳布:好,听吧。

Unidentified Woman (Voice Actress, as Farmer Tad): Hi, I’m Farmer Tad. Listen to my 8)banjo.
未名女士(“宝贝小泰蛙”的配音):你好,我是小泰蛙,来听我弹班卓琴吧。

Norris: OK. So you’re going to meet her.
诺里斯:听到了。那,你是要跟她见面了。

Mr. Hartlaub: There you go.
哈特劳布:没错。

Norris: Who else is on your list?
诺里斯:你的追踪计划里还有谁?

Mr. Hartlaub: I’ve got Iron Man.
哈特劳布:有“钢铁侠”。

Unidentified Man #2 (Voice Actor, as Iron Man): I am Iron Man.
未名男士二(“钢铁侠”配音):我是钢铁侠。

Norris: Oh, wow.
诺里斯:噢,厉害。

Unidentified Man #2: 9)Repulsor blast.
未名男士二:连发冲击波。

Norris: Do you think that’s a real person behind there?
诺里斯:你觉得那是真人的声音吗?

Mr. Hartlaub: I do. I’m betting they don’t look like Robert Downey Jr. (laughs) It could be a woman. It could be anything.
哈特劳布:是的。我敢说,配音的样子应该一点儿也不像小罗伯特·唐尼(电影《钢铁侠》的主演)。可能还是个女人给配的。说不准的。

Norris: I know. As someone who works in radio, let me tell you, you may be 10)sorely disappointed.
诺里斯:我明白。作为电台主持,我告诉你吧,见人不如闻声啊,你会很失望的。

Mr. Hartlaub: Who knows? It could be anybody. That’s what’s part of the fun of this.
哈特劳布:谁知道呢?什么可能性都有。那正是我追寻的乐趣之一。

Norris: Well, Peter Hartlaub, good luck on your 11)quest. Sounds fun.
诺里斯:彼特·哈特劳布,祝你的追踪行动一帆风顺。听起来很有趣的一个项目。

Mr. Hartlaub: Thank you so much.
哈特劳布:非常感谢。

Norris: Peter Hartlaub is the pop culture critic at the San Francisco Chronicle. He writes the parenting blog “The Poop,” and he’s spending this year tracking down the voices behind his children’s talking toys.
诺里斯:彼特·哈特劳布是《旧金山纪事报》的流行文化评论家,是育儿博客“便便”的博主,今年全力追踪孩子的发声玩具背后的配音真人。

Ibsen: Me and my friend Milo, we like to do everything together. Let’s jump up and down. Jump, jump, jump. Let’s wag our tails. Wiggle, wiggle, waggle. Let’s snuggle up. Snuggle, snuggle, snuggle. Me and my pal Milo, we’re the best of friends.
伊布森:我和朋友梅洛喜欢做什么都在一起。我们来跳上跳下吧。我跳、我跳、我跳。我们来摇摇尾巴吧。我摇、我摇、我摆。我们紧挨一起吧。我挨,我挨,我挨。我和死党梅洛是最好的朋友。

玩物谁知音? Ever Wonder about the Voice Behind the Toy? - 第2张  | 快乐英语玩物谁知音? Ever Wonder about the Voice Behind the Toy? - 第3张  | 快乐英语

小链接

● LeapFrog 美国跳蛙公司,是全球领先的益智教育产品生产商。跳蛙公司将高科技的电子技术运用在所开发出来的产品上,帮助小朋友在语言、音乐以及阅读上的学习,结合电子产品和传统的纸张书本,让小朋友在游戏中学习。旗下所推出的各种学习玩具是特别针对儿童的每一个成长阶段及需求所开发设计而成的,所有的产品皆在营造好玩有趣的气氛下,让儿童在游戏中学习,并培养他们终生学习的热情。

● Scout the Dog 跳蛙公司旗下产品“童军狗狗”是专门为6个月大的幼儿设计的毛绒玩具,可以帮助他们学会说话。这款玩具带有USB接口,允许加入个性化内容,如孩子的名字、最喜欢的颜色以及自选MP3播放列表等。

● Bart Simpson 是美国福克斯广播公司的动画情景喜剧《辛普森一家》(The Simpsons Movie)中最受欢迎的主角之一,也是美国电视动画史上最具标志性意义的角色之一。Bart Simpson的幕后配音其实是一位女性,她就是美国著名配音演员Nancy Cartwright。

● Fridge Farm Magnetic Animal Set 是跳蛙公司旗下产品“动物农庄磁铁乐”。这套玩具可以拼凑组成25种动物,可以听到动物名称及介绍、叫声等,还可以学习歌曲。Tad the Frog是这套玩具中的“宝贝小泰蛙”,这是为6个月以上的儿童设计的识字母和数字的玩具。

最后编辑:
作者:千年光影
这个作者貌似有点懒,什么都没有留下。

留下一个回复

你的email不会被公开。