您现在的位置: 快乐英语网 >> 口语发音 >> 英语900句 >> 正文

新英语900句 2(3)

remember his name. 我想不起来他的名字。

294. When I arrived home, my mother was cooking in the kitchen. 当我到家的时候,妈妈正在厨房做饭。

295. While my husband was reading the newspaper, I was washing the dishes. 我丈夫在看报纸的时候,我在洗碗。

296. While we were having lunch, somebody rang the bell. 当我们吃午饭的时候,有人按门铃。

297. Can you guess what I was doing last night? 你能猜到我昨晚在做什么吗?

298. Do you know what Michael was doing this morning? 你知道麦克尔今天早上在做什么吗?

299. I've forgotten what time he said the concert would began. 我忘了他说音乐会什么时候开始。

300. When I saw him he was talking with Lucy. 我看到他的时候,他正和露西说话。
 
Describing objects 形容物品

301. What color is your skirt? 你的裙子是什么颜色的?

302. My skirt is light blue. 我的裙子是浅蓝色的。

303. How much does that box weigh? 那个盒子有多重?

304. It's not too heavy, but I don't know the exact weight. 不是太重,但我不知道准确的重量。

305. This fish weighs about two pounds. 这条鱼大约有两磅重。

306. What size shoes do you want? 你要什么码数的鞋子? 307. Size 7, please. 请给我一双7码的。

308. I like the color of that shirt. 我喜欢那件衬衣的颜色。

309. One of my suitcases is large, and the other one is medium size. 我的衣箱,一只是大的,另一只是中号的。

310. This river is about 300 miles long. 这条河大约有300英里长。

311. Will you please measure these trousers to see how long they are? 请你量一下这条裤子,看看有多长。

312. Our room is just as big as theirs. 我们的房间正好和他们的一样大。

313. This brick is two inches thick. 这砖块有两英寸厚。

314. The ice feels very cold. 冰摸起来很冷。

315. This girl is taller than that one. 这个女孩子比那个高。

 

Asking people to do things 请人办事

 

316. Would you please tell Ben that I've come here? 请您告诉本我已经来这里了,好吗?

317. Take the raincoat with you when you go out tonight. 今晚出去的时候带上你的雨衣。

318. Please bring me the dictionary. 请把字典带给我。

319. Would you help me lift this heavy box? 你可以帮我把这只重箱子抬起来吗?

320. Please ask Mary to turn down the radio. 请让玛丽把收音机的音量调小一点。

321. Open your books and turn to page 32. 打开书本,翻到32页。

322. Get me some chalk, won't you? 给我拿些粉笔,好吗?

323. Give me a cup of tea, will you please? 请你给我一杯茶,好吗?

324. Please don't speak so loudly. The baby is asleep. 请不要说那么大声,小孩睡着了。

325. Would you mind my smoking here? 你介意我在这里吸烟吗?

326. If you are free, will you come and join us tomorrow? 如果你有时间,明天过来和我们一起去,好吗? 327. Please put those clothes away, won't you? 请把那些衣服放好,好吗?

328. Will you do me a favor? 你能帮我一个忙吗?

329. Please count the desks in this classroom. 请把这个教室里的桌子数一数。

330. Please pour the water into the glass. 请把这些水倒进那只玻璃杯。

 

Getting information and directions 打听情况和问路

 

331. Excuse me, sir. Can you give me some information? 对不起,先生,请问一件事好吗?

332. Can you tell me the way to the railway station? 你能告诉我怎么去火车站吗?

333. You can take a No. 3 Bus to there. 你可以坐3路公共汽车到那里。

334. Which direction is it to the bookstore? 到书店去朝哪个方向?

335. Turn left at the third crossing. 到第三个交叉口往左拐。

336. How far is it from your home to the airport? 从你家到机场有多远?

337. It's about fifteen miles. 大约有15英里。

338. The zoo is just around the corner. 动物园就在拐角处附近。

339. The hotel is just next to the restaurant. 旅馆就紧挨在饭店旁边。

340. You can't miss it. 你不会找不到的。

341. Do you happen to know Miss Green's address? 你知道格林小姐的地址吗?

342. Could you tell me where the nearest bus stop is? 你能告诉我离这里最近的汽车站在哪里吗?

343. Which way should I go, this one or that? 我应该走哪边,这边还是那边?

344. Go along this way for three blocks, then turn right.往这边走,过三个街区,然后往右拐。

345. I beg your pardon. Is this seat taken? 请问,这个座位有人吗?

 

Talking about family and relatives 谈论家庭和亲属

 

346. Are you married? 你结婚了吗?

347. No, I am not married. I am single. 没有,我没结婚,我是单身汉。

348. Your sister is engaged, isn't she? 你的姐妹已经订婚了,是吗?

349. Cathy has been engaged for a month. 凯西已经订婚一个月了。

350. I got married in 1997. 我1997年结婚。

351. When is your parents' wedding anniversary? 你父母的结婚纪念日是在哪天?

352. How long have you been married? 你们结婚已经多久了?

353. We've been married for over twenty years. 我们结婚已经超过20年了。

354. Who did your brother marry? 你的兄弟和谁结婚了?

355. Do they have any children? 他们有小孩吗?

356. They had a baby last week. 他们上周生了个小孩。

357. I live with my parents in London. 我和父母一起住在伦敦。

358. I am not quite clear when the wedding will be. 我不是很清楚什么时候举行婚礼。

359. My uncle is an engineer and he works in Chicago. 我的叔叔是个工程师,他在芝加哥工作。

360. That woman is a widow. Her husband died four years ago. 那个女人是个寡妇,她丈夫四年前去世了。

 

Talking about neighbors and friends 谈论邻居和朋友

 

361. Where did you grow up? 你是在哪儿长大的?

362. I grew up in this beautiful little city. 我在这座美丽的小城长大。

363. My grandfather spent his childhood in Mississippi. 我的祖父在密西西比度过了他的童年。

364. I lived in Florida until I went to college. 在我读大学以前,我一直住在佛罗里达州。

365. Great changes have taken place in China in the last twenty years. 在过去的20年里,中国发生了巨大的变化。

366. There used to be a bookstore at the end of the street. 以前在街尾有一家书店。

367. Two new bridges have been built in our city last year. 去年我们城市新建了两座桥。

368. They are building a new cinema up the street from me. 他们正在我住的这条大街的那一头建一座新的电影院。

369. If you rent that apartment, will you stay there for a long time? 如果你租了那个套间,你会在那里住很长时间吗?

370. How are you getting along with your new neighbors? 你和你的新邻居相处得怎样?

371. They are all very friendly to me. 他们对我都很友善。

372. They all know each other pretty well. 他们彼此都相当了解。

373. A young married couple bought the new house down the street from you. 一对年轻夫妇买了你们大街那头的那栋新房子。

374. Do you know where I can rent a room near the university? 请问我可以在哪里租到学校附近的空房间?

375. What a comfortable house! 这房子真舒服啊。

 

Talking about future activities 谈论未来的活动

 

376. What ti

上一页  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] 下一页

打印全文】【回到顶部】【收藏本页