2008北京奥运吸引了无数外国友人来中国旅游观光,这正是我们向世界展示中华民族热情好客、热心助人等优良品质的大好机会。如何正确地用英语表达我们的心声呢?下面的精品句子你一定不能错过!
A warm and sincere welcome may seem very simple, but I frequently run into mistaken or simply awkward versions of welcomes. An eloquent welcome is a sign of style and grace! This skill is definitely worth spending extra time on!
要热情而真诚地表达欢迎似乎很容易,但我经常遇到别人以错误或很别扭的方式表达欢迎。流利地表达欢迎能显示你的风采和魅力。这个技巧绝对值得你额外花时间去掌握!
1. A: I really want to extend a heartfelt welcome to you.
我对您的到来致以真诚的欢迎。
B: Thank you very much.
非常感谢您的热情欢迎。
A: I hope you will have a pleasant stay with us in Beijing.
希望您在北京和我们在一起会过得愉快。
2. A: You can always be sure of a warm welcome at my house.
您什么时候到我家来都会受到热情欢迎的。【纯正地道的欢迎表达!】
B: Thank you for your kindness and hospitality. I’m very impressed.
感谢您的热情好客。我终生难忘。
3. A: I was wondering if you could give me a hand with this luggage.
不知道您能否帮我拎这个箱子。
B: Sure. My pleasure. Would you like me to help you with
anything else?
当然。我很乐意。还有什么需要帮忙的吗?
A: You really helped me a lot. How can I thank you enough?
您真的帮了我很多。我该怎么答谢您呢?
B: It was my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸。
4. A: Don't forget to drink lots of water. Beijing is really hot in
summer.
别忘了多喝点水。北京的夏天是很炎热的。【一个小小的建议,却让人感到
很贴心。】
B: Thanks for your advice.
谢谢您的建议。
5. A: I'm worried about going around Beijing on my own. I don't speak any
Chinese.
我担心一个人在北京逛。我一点中文都不懂。
B: No need to worry. If you don't understand something, just ask.
Everyone in Beijing has been studying English!
不要担心。不懂就问。在北京,每一个人都在学英语。
6. A: I would really like to try some local food while I am in Beijing.
在北京的这段时间,我希望可以品尝一下当地的美食。
B: That's great. I love introducing people to my local favorites!
那太好了。我很喜欢把我最爱吃的本地特色美食介绍给其他人。【尽显热情
好客!】
As most of you know, I live in Beijing. Here is the sentence that I use to welcome my family and friends when they come to visit:
"Welcome to my hometown! I hope you will find it as interesting, exciting and enjoyable as I do!"
很多人都知道我住在北京。在我家人和朋友来访的时候,我会使用以下这句话:
“欢迎来到我的家乡!希望你们也能跟我一样,发现这里有趣、令人激动和愉快!”