1. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments.
2. Nothing of important is ever achieved without discipline.
3. He who lives without discipline dies without honor.
4. If we don't discipline ourselves, the world will do it for us.
5. No steam or gas drives anything until it is confined .No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined.
蒸汽和煤气只有被压缩才能产生驱动； 同样，人生只有专心致志、无私奉献，严于律已，才能变得伟大。—Harry Emerson Fosdick哈利•爱默生•福斯迪克
6. Self-discipline is the ability to make yourself do what you should do when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not.
7. Lack of discipline leads to frustration and self-loathing.
8. If I want to be great I have to win the victory over myself ...self-discipline.
9. Self-respects is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.
10. It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.
毅力使我们摆脱怠惰；责任心使我们采取行动，纪律使我们坚持到底。—Zig Ziglar 齐格•金克拉