您现在的位置: 快乐英语网 >> 口语发音 >> 口语会话 >> 正文

永怀感恩之心 Time to Give Thanks

  中西方文化交融的结果之一,就是每年都有这样那样的“洋节”出现,对很多洋节小编都不以为然,唯独对感恩节欣然接受。不光在是有感恩节的11月,每一天,我都会在心中感谢父母养育教导之恩、感念亲朋宽厚包容之心……唯有长存感恩之心,才有幸福永久相伴。

发音:美式发音 语速:100词/分钟 使用方法:复述+听写

这个节日有着丰富的传统。
The festival is 1)steeped in tradition.
 
感恩节起源于乘“五月花”号来的清教徒。
Thanksgiving’s origin comes from the pilgrims who came on the Mayflower.
 
清教徒在普利茅斯岩登陆。
The 2)pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock.
 
殖民者受到印第安人的热情款待。
The settlers 3)broke bread with the Indians.
 
农作物丰收是(感恩节)传统的一部分。
The harvesting of the crop is part of the tradition.
 
只有北美才会庆祝感恩节。
Thanksgiving is only celebrated in North America.
 
尽情吃、喝、玩乐吧!
Eat, drink and be merry!
 
妈妈正在准备节日大餐!
Mom is preparing a feast.
 
把火鸡端上来。
Bring on the turkey.
 
我们要鸣谢那些开国元勋。
We should be grateful for our founding fathers.
 
他们准备了丰盛的晚餐。
They prepared a hearty dinner.
 
你会参加感恩节的游行吗?
Are you attending the Thanksgiving Day Parade?
 
我们要吃一个星期的剩菜剩饭。
We’ll be eating 4)leftovers for a week.
 
你对什么心存感激?
What are you thankful for?
 
我们应该时刻心存感激。
We should count our blessings.
 
我喜欢酸莓酱。
I love cranberry sauce.
 
奶奶把超好吃的馅料制作秘诀告诉了我。
Grandma gave me a great recipe for stuffing.
 
全家团聚的时刻到了。
It’s the time for family to unite.
 
我不喜欢吃蔬菜时蘸肉汁。
I don’t like 5)gravy on my vegetables.

回到顶部