311. We are pleased to give you an order for 3000 computers in the current stock at the prices you quoted.
312. We wish to order from you your products as per our purchase.
313. We are pleased to place with you an order for 2000 washing machines to be supplied from current stock.
314. We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.
315. Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th, and this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.
316. We are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory. We would like to order four of the items.
317. If the quality is up to our expectation, we shall send further orders in the near future.
318. We find both the price and quality of your produces satisfactory to our clients and are pleased to give you an order for the items on this sheet.
319. We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No. 3003.
320. We’d like to place an order with you for 1000 cases each of No.77 and 100 at $5 and $6 per case FOB Shanghai respectively.
321. What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
322. I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at 250$ each.
323. This is our official trial order for 500 computers.
324. We need iron nails of all sizes.
325. If you can fill our order for 5000 ties very soon we’d like to place the order with you now.
326. We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer’s design and measurement.
327. Since you are so eager to secure an order from us now we can place an order with you.
328. We will send you the order very soon, please hurry on the execution of the order.
329. If we are satisfied with the product, I think we will place more orders.
330. The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.
331. We can now confirm your order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.
332. We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.
333. This is our confirmation of your order placed last week.
334. This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No 26 of April 10th.
335. We have booked your order No 267 for optical instruments.
336. We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.
337. We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 unit motorcycle P180.
338. We have decided to accept your order in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
339. We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and are going to agencies concerned for export licenses.
340. We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.
341. You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.
342. We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.
343. We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.
344. We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discontinued since last August.
345. It is hard for us to supply the amount you need.
346. It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.
347. At present, we cannot undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials.
348. We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has been fully booked.
349. We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.
350. We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.