291. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepared to accept your price.
292. As a gesture of friendship, we accept the price of $50,000 for 1000 pairs of leather shoes.
293. It sees there is nothing more I can do but accept this price.
294. How about meeting each other half way, and each of us makes a further concession so that business can be concluded.
295. I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.
296. Business it quite possible if each side makes some concessions.
297. If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.
298. We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.
299. We may consider making some concession in our price.
300. In order to encourage business, we are prepared to make a reduction.
301. We found we could make a step further provided the quantity would be no less than one million tons.
302. To show our sincerity, we are prepared to make you a special concession of 6%.
303. After serious consideration, we can accept your counter-bid.
304. Considering your substantial order, we can give you this exceptional treatment.
305. Since it is the case, we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to $5 per piece.
306. We are pleased to grand you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
307. To get business underway, we agree to take this as an exceptional case.
308. We are prepared to reduce the price to $7.21
309. 10% is out of the question, but we are prepared to offer you 8%.
310. As a special accommodation, we agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.