您现在的位置: 快乐英语网 >> 口语发音 >> 口语会话 >> 正文

锦囊妙句:与物价同浮沉 Living with Costs

  不用特别强调物价之高,想必这是所有人共知的事实了。面对日益高涨的物价,我们无奈,甚至有些无计可施。然而生活仍要继续,在无法解决根本问题之时,唯有抱着一颗与物价同浮沉的心,更加谨慎理性地消费了。

 
发音:美式发音
语速:100词/分钟
使用方法:精听+背诵

  这座城市的生活费用实在高得惊人。
  The cost of living is ridiculous in this city.

  你听说牛奶又涨价了吗?
  Did you hear that the price of milk went up again?

与物价同浮沉 Living with Costs  我在想方法节省水费。
  I'm looking for ways to lower my water bill.

  政府真的必须多想些方法解决通胀问题。
  The government really ought to do more about 1)inflation.

  我无法想象煤气价格在短期内会有回落的一天。
  I can't imagine that gas will go down anytime soon.

  你有没发现所有人都勒紧裤头过日子了?
  Have you noticed that everyone is pinching their pennies?

  去市场买东西便宜得多。
  Shopping at the markets is much cheaper.

  我们得节省一点儿了。
  We'll have to tighten our belts a little.

  我们得时刻关注促销信息。
  Let's make sure we keep an eye out for sales.

  单靠最低工资收入来维持生计变得越来越不可能了。
  It's becoming impossible to survive on minimum wage.

  我在考虑要不要找个室友同住,减低费用支出。
  I'm considering getting a roommate to cut costs.

  我们平摊费用吧?
  Shall we split the bill?

  我想听一下理财建议。
  I'm looking for some financial advice.

  乘坐公共汽车的确比较便宜,但那实在太不方便了。
  The bus is affordable, but so inconvenient.

  我们得严格按照预算行事。
  We should stick to our budget.

  你要把注意力集中在生活必需品上面。
  You need to focus on the necessities.

  我每个月一次的修脚享受也告吹了。
  There goes my monthly 2)pedicure.

回到顶部