您现在的位置: 快乐英语网 >> 口语发音 >> 口语会话 >> 正文

锦囊妙句:闲话电影 Movie Talk

  随着《阿凡达》席卷全球票房,3D俨然已成电影主流。电影科技发展至今,甚至到了让人目瞪口呆的地步。然而与科技的进步相比,电影的故事性、内容的深广度、叙事逻辑等却颇受质疑。究竟怎样才是一部好电影,你我的心中,是否各有答案呢?

  我开始对那些电脑特技巨制产生审美疲劳了。

  I'm getting a little tired of 1)CGI-driven blockbusters.

  这部喜剧片让人耳目一新。

  That was a really refreshing comedy.

  他并不喜欢浪漫的文艺片。

  He's not a fan of 2)chick-flicks.

  这电影拍得太好了。

锦囊妙句:闲话电影 Movie Talk  The 3)cinematography was absolutely stunning.

  这个导演一直坚持原创。

  This director always puts out something original.

  我看不下杀人狂式的恐怖片。

  4)Slasher movies are too much for me.

  那些战争史诗大片只让我昏昏欲睡。

  Those epic war movies just put me to sleep.

  她新的纪录片让人大开眼界。

  Her new documentary is eye-opening.

  比起大成本大制作,我更喜欢独立电影。

  I prefer 5)Indie films to big-budget blockbusters.

  我不介意就着字幕看电影。(我不介意看外语片。)

  I don't mind reading subtitles.

  (这电影的)表演环节弱了一些。

  The acting was a little weak.

  3D很酷,但它也让我头痛。

  3D is cool, but it gives me headaches.

  (电影)原声音乐深深打动了我。

  The soundtrack blew my mind.

  好的小说并不总能改编成好电影。

  Great books don't always make great movies.

  动画片并不只是给孩子看的。

  Cartoons aren't just for kids.

  这部电影真是太扣人心弦了。

  That was a real 6)cliff-hanger.

  (电影的)续集应该很不错。

  The sequel should be amazing.

  我去买些爆米花。

  I'm going to grab some popcorn.

  电影票价实在太高了。

  Ticket prices have become outrageous.

回到顶部