671. Please effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in your favour established by us.
672. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush.
673. We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.
674. Could you possibly make your delivery date not later than May? You see, June is the right season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.
675. Can you effect shipment of the order in October?
676. Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December?
677. We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.
678. Please send us the shipment by train.
679. Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.
680. As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.
681. We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.
682. You should ship the goods within the time as stipulated in clause 9 of this contract. Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.
683. Please load the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.
684. 10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel, ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.
685. The packing list should be indicated with shipping weight, number and date of corresponding invoice.
686. You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together with the shipment.
687. When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping documents that we will need to get the shipment.
688. The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will repay the shipping charges against original receipt.
689. You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality, specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.
690. We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds the risk of damage and also delays arrival to some extent.