241. All your quotations are on an FOB Vancouver basis. May I ask if you allow any discount?
242. Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?
243. If you are prepared to give me some allowance, I’ll consider placing an order for 10000 doze.
244. Should you be prepared to reduce your price, we might come to terms.
245. If I show you an offer lower than yours, would you be able to conclude transaction at that price?
246. If the order is substantial one, how much will you come down?
247. May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices?
248. If we place an order for 2000 dozen up, can you give us a special discount?
249. If our order is more than 10000 MT, will you give us an additional 6% commission?
250. We hope you will allow us come discount on our purchase of 6000 dozen?
251. We’d like to ask for a reduction in price because of the big size of our order.
252. Since the present market is so weak, you’ll have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.
253. We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.
254. We invite quotation of the lowest price.
255. May we suggest that you could perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?
256. If you reduce the price by 2%, I think we can do 20 MT.
257. If possible, we’d like to ask for a reduction of $5.5 per M/T.
258. If you are willing to give me a 5% reduction, I’ll order 5000 dozen.
259. The sugar of French make has been sold at the level of $98 per long ton. If you can reduce your limit by, say 8%, we might come to terms.
260. We would very much like to place further orders with you if you could bring down your price by 15%. Otherwise we can only switch our requirements to other suppliers.
261. No one can do business at such unreasonably high prices. You have to cut them down by at least 10%, I’m afraid.
262. We shall book a trial order with you, provided you will give us a 5% commission.
263. Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.
264. We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2500 units per season.
265. We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than 10000 sets.
266. Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalogue.
267. Hope that you will make at least a 4% reduction on your quotation, or business is not possible.
268. We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% off the contract price.
269. If you can lower your limit by 5%, business is hopeful.
270. We will place our order with you if you could lower your price to $1200 Per MT.