您现在的位置: 快乐英语网 >> 口语发音 >> 商务英语口语900句 >> 正文

Unit Three 业务范围介绍

Part I
61. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

我们是一家国营公司,专营轻工产品。

62. We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.

我们是同一业务范围内的主要出品商之一。

63. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

我们很荣幸地向你们自我介绍,我们专营出口罐头食品的一家国营公司。

64. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我们是自行车和零部件的经销商,我们在这一行业已经做了20 多年了。

65. Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.

我们公司专营纺织品出口业务。

66. The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我们公司经营的主要产品是电器。

67. Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我公司主要经营农产品。

68. We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们专营餐布的出品业务。

69. Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我公司主要经营丝织品的出口业务。

70. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.

我们专门经营中国丝绸服装的出口业务。

71. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们经营机械进出口业务。

72. We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们的业务是大批量进品东南亚的果品。

73. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们专门经营各种类型的钟表。

74. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.

我们也经营各种绸缎的生意。

75. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们经营的商品范围多样,有领带、皮带、衬衫等。

Part II
76. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.

我们完全有能力以最具有竞争性的价格提供各种鱼类罐头。

77. We are in a position to accept orders against customer’s samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以按照客户所提供的样品并根据其所要求的式样、规格、包装要求等接受订单。

78. We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们做草编制品,刺绣制品,陶瓷,玉雕,古玩,国画,绢花和各种各样的玩具和礼物的出品业务。

79. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我们公司主要生产用于工业和农业的具有先进技术的机械和化工产品。

80. Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.

电子产品属于我们的业务经营范围。

81. We also do export business of handmade woven articles.

我们也做手工编制物品的出口业务。

82. We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.

多年来我们一直在和许多亚洲国家做玻璃的业务。

83. Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我们公司专做向欧洲市场出口中国工艺品的生意。

84. We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.

我公司还经营化学产品和家产品进出口的业务。

85. We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.

86. Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我们的公司是一家企业集团,集科研、业务、生产和售后服务为一体。

87. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.

作为一家合资企业,在中国境内,我们公司在家用电器、计算器、电讯等领域处领先地位。

88. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trademarks or brand names.

我们可以按照客户所指定的商品的商标和牌号接受订单。

89. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.

我们经营皮鞋和手套已经有20多年了。

90. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们从事这类设备的制造已20年了。

回到顶部