1.Exercise. Exercise will help us to fall asleep easier at night, so try to incorporate exercising into your daily ritual and you will find that you will sleep better in the night.
2. Schedule your time for sleeping. By scheduling your time for sleeping and sleeping at the same time for multiple days, you will set the bio clock in you to sleep at the same time every night.
3. Prepare yourself to sleep. Once you know what time you are going to sleep every night, be sure to do your preparations so that you wouldn't miss the timing .For example, forming a habit of reading before sleeping.
3.为睡觉做准备 一旦知道了自己每晚什么时候睡觉，就要为此做些准备。这样你就不会错过这个时间了。例如，养成睡前看书的习惯 。
4. Do not eat heavy meals before sleeping. Do make sure that you had not eaten too much before sleeping. A light dinner will be great. A full stomach may make it harder for you to sleep and if you are hungry, snack on fruits instead of junk food.
5. Turn off your computer. Be sure to turn off your computer an hour before you sleep so that you will not spend a huge amount of time finding things that are interesting or checking out on the latest news.
6. Ensure that your room is dark. When there is light in your room when you’re sleeping, it will affect your sleep quality. Turn any lights off or you can use a dim orange light. Draw your curtains to prevent outdoor lights from shining in.
7. Mattress. It is recommended that you change one that will help to support your body and make you more comfortable during your sleep.