Ooo! I can't look.唔,我不忍心在看下去了。
Goodness, I do hope this isn't a loud gun. I hate noise.但愿这不是一把会发出巨响的手枪。俺不喜欢噪音。(自杀者的话)
Will it hurt?不知道会不会受伤?
I'll rip him apart with my hands.我要亲手把他撕成碎片。(好恐怖)
8. A Shy Little Kitten (1)
The little boy grew red at the sight of the cute girl.那个男孩子见到可爱的女孩而满脸通红。
She is afraid he'll think her a pig.她怕他会像对猪般的厌恶她。
Don't be shy, dear.亲爱的,你别害羞嘛。
I'm ashamed. I couldn't tell you my love.我真的不好意思,爱你在心口难开呀。
They feel uneasy.他们因不安而没法镇定下来。
Behave yourself, or I'll shot.乖乖听命,不然我就开枪。
The audience laughs.观众在大笑。
He is embarrassed because he made a mistake.他因为弄错而显得很窘。
She blushes for him.听了他的话,她羞红了脸。
You should see my wife in a bikini... She's a knockout.你应该看看我太太穿比基尼的样子,致命眩晕。

