21. A) The words people use can influence their behavior.
22. B) treat their rivals as enemies
23. D) He wet his gloves by rubbing them across his T-shirt.
24. C) deliberately throw the ball at anyone illegally blocking their way
25. D) changing the attitude of players on the sports field
36. D) the claims made by products are often unclear or deceiving
37. A) still do not know the exact impact of different products on the enviroment
38. B) examine claims made by products against ISO standards
39. C) Consumers find it difficult to tell the true from the false.
40. D) warn consumers of the danger of so called green products