1. A) The tools the man borrowed from the woman are missing.
2. D) Hand in the ring to the security office.
3. A) Buy her own computer.
4. C) The man advises his daughter to think carefully before making her decision.
5. B) The cinema is some distance away from where they are.
6. D) He's been to Seattle many times.
7. B) Manager and office worker.
8. D) She thinks the lecture might be informative.
9. C) A college compus.
10. A) The man is unwilling to take a look at the houses for sale.
11. B) Electricity.
12. C) Air traffic conditions.
13. B) Carry little baggage
14. A) At a country fair
15. C) Avoid eating any food.
16. D) Behind his back.
17. C) Eating from the outside toward the middle.
18. D) Beauty.
19. B) It was thought that the blood vessels in that finger led directly to the heart.
20. C) The two people can have time to decide if they are a good match.